Re: [tor-talk] isp monitoring tor

On 10/6/2014 1:51 PM, garyr22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How difficult would it be for an ISP to monitor your Tor activity from the modem and determine what sites you visit?
>
> I only need to know if it would be very hard, impossible, or very possible to do. If it's possible what technique would they use?
>

> Thanks

Gee... That's a tough question. How hard is it to catch the flu? How
hard is it to get hit by a car? It depends on who your ISP is, what is
specified in their TOS, what monitoring equipment is located at the
particular node they are connected to, what the courts have authorized
them to monitor, how interested they are in investing the time and money
in monitoring you, etc.

--
Crypto
https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=b90b690ca5bb