From: GÃkÅin Akdeniz <goksin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tor-talk <tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Oct 11, 2014 9:13 pm
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Social Research on TOR in Turkey during March2014

Sat, 11 Oct 2014 14:54:19 -0400 tarihinde
Paolo Cardullo <kiddinthecity@xxxxxxxxx> yazmÄÅ:

> MAX confidentiality of course.

You are running Debin on one of your computers. So install GnuPG and
OpenPGP. Generet a GnuPG key pair. Publish the public key on one of
the GnuPG key servers with SSL support. I will fetch you publiv key and
encrypt my e-mail with it.So I an can securely answer all your
questions.
--
GÃkÅin Akdeniz <goksin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>