[tor-talk] Whonix KVM for Linux users

I wanted to let readers know that there is a KVM version of Whonix for Linux users that has been around for quite some time at this point. It just crossed my mind that I hadn't mentioned here until now.

I am making this announcement so those who don't follow our project but may be interested, could try it out.

Our latest release, in the form of qcow2 images could be found here:
http://mirror.whonix.de/9.2/

The signing key for image verification could be fetched from here:
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Whonix_Signing_Key

For setup instructions and other details please refer to:
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/KVM