Re: [tor-talk] Bitcoin over Tor isn’t a good idea (Alex Biryukov / Ivan Pustogarov story)

Here are some Bitcoin reliable nodes sponsored by Thomas (TheCthulhu)
accessible via Tor hidden services:

h2vlpudzphzqxutd.onion

sbow7bnje2f4gcvt.onion

dioq2yg3l5ptgpge.onion

All use Bitcoin default port 8333. These servers are up all the time
and very fast.

Hidden services are end-to-end encrypted so the risk of MITM between
nodes does not exist. Also, if you run bitcoin in such a way with
onlynet=tor enabled in config, nobody listening your wire can have a
slight clue that you use bitcoin.

We think tor-hidden-services only Bitcoin nodes are a very important
part of the Bitcoin ecosystem.

Getting them running is quite simple. You just need disk space, at
least 50GB free for now. Here are some guides:

https://www.sky-ip.org/configure-bitcoin-node-debian-ubuntu.html

https://www.sky-ip.org/configure-bitcoin-node-freebsd.html