Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser and my location

You'll want that to be https://www.google.com/ncr?noj=0&gws_rd=ssl (note
the lack of trailing slash)

But, it looks like it strips the query string when it redirects you to
google.com though, so it may not be possible to keep the noj & gws_ssl.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 9:04 PM, Kit Carson McGuire <kitmcguire@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I tried to append (https://www.google.com/ncr/?noj=0&gws_rd=ssl) and I
> get the 404 error code is all.