Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser: playing videosHi

Hi,
in Xubuntu 14.04Ican play videos with the Tor Browser, in Xubuntu 15.04
not. The only differencd I see is that the Tor Browser in 14.04 uses
Shockwave Flash Plugin, but not in in 15.04. And I don't find how to get
it into the Tor Browser- If you search for it in the add-ons it is not
listed. Anyone asny idea?
For Windows there is no problem at all. You just install the Adobe Flash Player an all browsers know about ist. For Linux the installation instructions say:
Copy libflashplayer.so to the appropriate browser plugins directory. At the prompt type:
		+ cp libflashlayer.so <BrowserPluginsLocation>
But where is the BrowserPluginsLocation for the Tor Browser?
--
Viele GrÃÃe,
Hartmut

Hungerhilfe: http://www.thehungersite.com

Ohne Zensur suchen:
http://suche.amnesty-bergedorf.de
Googeln ohne Google:
https://www.startpage.com/deu

Das heutige Motto:
Versuche herauszufinden, was Du nicht gut kannst -- und dann laà es bleiben.