[tor-talk] Tor in the command line Linux

Hello,
I'm trying to control Tor from the command line in Tails.  I want Tor
to use bridges with obfs4.  I can't figure out the commands to type in
to have Tor use addresses I specify.  Any help is apreciated.
By the way the reason I don't just do it graphically is because I am
visually impaired so I figured the screen reader will read the command
line to me because the graphical way is inaccessable with Orca.
Thanks,
Justin.