Re: [tor-talk] Tor and Google error / CAPTCHAs.

On 5 October 2016 at 08:28, Mirimir <mirimir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So maybe there is a benefit of blocking behavior, rather than IPs?

I'd be interested to see you continue / expand upon how you believe this
would be manifest / what this would do and how it would be achieved.

As it stands it's an suggestion (?) that's widely open to interpretation
and thus flaming arguments; I'll restrain myself from dropping a couple of
examples until hearing back... :-)

    -a

--
http://dropsafe.crypticide.com/aboutalecm