Re: [tor-talk] Tor and forward email to Spam folder.

On 10/24/2016 7:46 AM, Jason Long wrote:
Thus google store my IP address? How can I see "X-Originating-Header"?

Google will store *any* data it can get its grubby paws on.
Often, if you add the email address to your contacts list (in the providers web mail settings), it won't mark messages as spam. Some providers even have an option like, "Don't mark as spam if sender is in my contacts list." Just like Tbird does.