[tor-talk] Need a stable .onion address hosted by the Tor project.

Hi Folks,

I'm currently working on a small Linux utility that does single-program
transparent proxying. My utility tests if Tor handles all Internet
traffic by requesting an .onion address. If the address gets resolved,
and if a HTTP HEAD request to the resolved address gets a response,
it's assumed that all Internet traffic is routed through Tor.

I use expyuzz4wqqyqhjn.onion (www.torproject.org) as test .onion
address but this address does not seem very stable to me. Getting a
response will frequently take several minutes. Is there an .onion
address available with better (and more stable) response times?

I like to have an .onion address hosted by the Tor project, and not
by a third party.

Kind regards,
Rob van der Hoeven
https://hoevenstein.nl