Re: Script for starting private Tor networks

I tested it in win32, and it doesn't really work. Some system calls differ. Here's the output:

IDLE 1.1.1
>>> ================================ RESTART ================================

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\bushwacker\Desktop\test\make-private-tor-network.py", line 154, in -toplevel-
    main(options)
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\bushwacker\Desktop\test\make-private-tor-network.py", line 75, in main
    tor_version = tor_get_version(options.binary)
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\bushwacker\Desktop\test\make-private-tor-network.py", line 28, in tor_get_version
    output = run(binary, "tor", "--version")
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\bushwacker\Desktop\test\make-private-tor-network.py", line 14, in run
    process = subprocess.Popen(args, executable = binary, stdout = subprocess.PIPE, stderr = None, stdin = None)
  File "C:\Python24\lib\subprocess.py", line 549, in __init__
    (p2cread, p2cwrite,
  File "C:\Python24\lib\subprocess.py", line 609, in _get_handles
    p2cread = self._make_inheritable(p2cread)
  File "C:\Python24\lib\subprocess.py", line 650, in _make_inheritable
    DUPLICATE_SAME_ACCESS)
TypeError: an integer is required