Re: What happened with the Tor USB Keychain idea?

good news as of:
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=1618884
 in the second post they say that they have already used DPA2 with the portable file thumb system.
the posts also said that while it worked, there was a slightly noticable lag with the DPA release over the standard stable release while using the portable thumb drive. (something about it not being compressed the same way...)
I will try it out my self later on tonight and let you know what I find.