Config for LAN?

Hi or-talk,

I'm a little doubtful with the settings for a LAN. I wish to run a
server and use the client for all computers internally on the LAN. I
also wish to listen in non-standard ports (WAN). My concern is to do
this safely without having WAN connections to 9050.

Should it be:

SOCKSPort 9050
SOCKSBindAddress 127.0.0.1
SOCKSPolicy accept 192.168.0.1/24
SOCKSPolicy reject *
orport 443
dirbindaddress 0.0.0.0:9001
dirport 80
dirbindaddress 0.0.0.0:9030

or should it be:

SOCKSPort 9050
SOCKSBindAddress 192.168.0.10
SOCKSPolicy accept 192.168.0.1/24
SOCKSPolicy reject *
orport 443
dirbindaddress 192.168.0.10:9001
dirport 80
dirbindaddress 192.168.0.10:9030

Do I even need the SOCKSpolicy settings?

On the other computers of the LAN, I'll setup browser to proxy to
192.168.0.10:8118 and have privoxy listening and configured
appropriately on the Tor server computer. I'll also have some
computers running locally socksified applications to
192.168.0.10:9050.

--
cheers!
 alien  mailto:alien51@xxxxxxxxxxxx

.. After we pull the pin, Mr. Grenade is Not our friend!