Re: Need some help badly!

Roadburner writes:

> Question is, where the heck do I start? I am a PhD in EE but not
> computer science. Linux, Unix, Wine, very confusing.

Have you ever installed Linux before? All you need to do is get Linux on
there, and then install Tor. I'd suggest using Fedora Core Linux so that
you can use the RPM binary packages for Tor, which are easier for
beginners to get going.

http://fedora.redhat.com/
http://tor.eff.org/cvs/tor/doc/tor-doc-unix.html

Installing Fedora is about as easy as installing an OS could be:
download the CD images and burn them to discs (or buy CDs), pop the
first CD in the drive of the machine, and reboot. Then just follow the
on-screen instructions.

--
http://www.eff.org/about/staff/#chris_palmer