Re: POP3 Traffic via TOR possible ?

Take your badass self to look at the badass freecap to wrap your badass
SecureBat! client. :)

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 06:47:37PM -0500, arrakistor@xxxxxxxxx wrote 0.7K bytes in 38 lines about:
: I am using SecureBat! as my email client, because I am badass.
: However, the email client surprisingly does not support proxy etc.
: Does anyone have an idea of how to route the TLS/SSL Traffic through
: Tor?
:
:
: