Tor 0.1.1.7-alpha is out

This is the seventh development snapshot for the 0.1.1.x series. It
is mainly a bugfix release.

http://tor.eff.org/download.html

Changes in version 0.1.1.7-alpha - 2005-09-14
  o Fixes on 0.1.1.6-alpha:
    - Exit servers were crashing when people asked them to make a
      connection to an address not in their exit policy.
    - Looking up a non-existent stream for a v1 control connection would
      cause a segfault.
    - Fix a seg fault if we ask a dirserver for a descriptor by
      fingerprint but he doesn't know about him.
    - SETCONF was appending items to linelists, not clearing them.
    - SETCONF SocksBindAddress killed Tor if it fails to bind. Now back
      out and refuse the setconf if it would fail.
    - Downgrade the dirserver log messages when whining about
      unreachability.

  o New features:
    - Add Peter Palfrader's check-tor script to tor/contrib/
      It lets you easily check whether a given server (referenced by
      nickname) is reachable by you.
    - Numerous changes to move towards client-side v2 directories. Not
      enabled yet.

  o Fixes on 0.1.0.x:
    - If the user gave tor an odd number of command-line arguments,
      we were silently ignoring the last one. Now we complain and fail.
      [This wins the oldest-bug prize -- this bug has been present since
       November 2002, as released in Tor 0.0.0.]
    - Do not use unaligned memory access on alpha, mips, or mipsel.
      It *works*, but is very slow, so we treat them as if it doesn't.
    - Retry directory requests if we fail to get an answer we like
      from a given dirserver (we were retrying before, but only if
      we fail to connect).
    - When writing the RecommendedVersions line, sort them first.
    - When the client asked for a rendezvous port that the hidden
      service didn't want to provide, we were sending an IP address
      back along with the end cell. Fortunately, it was zero. But stop
      that anyway.
    - Correct "your server is reachable" log entries to indicate that
      it was self-testing that told us so.