Re: privoxy test request

Roger Dingledine wrote:

Hi Giorgos,

You might find that some of your slow-down is due to trying to route
your traffic through your Tor server. Tor servers that are running near
their capacity try to be fair to all their users, and won't give you
any special treatment. This might mean that you're seeing more slow-down
than people who have their Tor client to themselves.

My tor server is on a 100 MBps connection and uses some 50 KBps... Except if you mean something else by 'near their capacity' I can't imagine what is wrong with my server...