RE: portable Tor

I am also interested in this, as it makes it easier to run it as a service
under WinXP or Win2k, and also to use TorCP.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Arrakis Tor
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:04 PM
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: portable Tor

At the risk of pissing people off or creating my own Tor variety, I would
like to ask if anyone solved the Win32 issue of the torrc being forced to be
referenced from %user%/Application Data, as it would be preferred that the
torrc be referenced from the folder tor.exe originates from... so that it
will neatly fit on a portable usb flash disk.

ST