Re: portable Tor

Interestingly, I notice that it seems to work just fine...

Okay, I'm ready to announce that I have a working portable Tor
keychain, running it's own remote DNS resolution, and it is less than
20MB.

I'm going to beef it up then strip it down and write an autorun for
it. I'll let everyone know about v.9 when it is ready.

ST