Re: TorPark mirrors and China

It will work purely in Windows operating systems which should be
anywhere from 98SE to XP, and maybe 95. It is set to talk through port
81, which will generally not raise any flags I don't think. Does
anyone have any other suggestions? I would like to know how their
internet terminals are set up, firewalls and whatnot, to know if we
need to set it up on a different port like 25 or 80.

If it catches on, we will have a drasticly larger amount of traffic
going through Tor. I am also contemplating if I should program the
keychains to make the computers act like servers to reduce the global
burden.

ST