Re: Wikipedia & Tor

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 02:58:02PM +0200, Eugen Leitl wrote:
| On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 07:48:22AM -0500, Arrakis Tor wrote:
| >
| > I completely fail to comprehend why Tor server operators consistently
| > refuse to take responsibility for their crazed users.
|
| Did he offer examples as to how crazed our users are? Apart from
| a DDoS I haven't seen any feedback whatsoever.

Ironicly, I'm working on a blog post right now about the positive uses
of anonymity, and have 4 of my 7 examples from Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_F._Kennan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_Colors_%28book%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Mark_Felt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banksy

Doubtless the Wikipedia folks would like to see Banksy's graffiti
disappear.

Adam