Re: TOR Park Exit Node Question

I created something like 10 circuts through torpark, one after the other, over the space of 5 minutes. the ip:
195.169.149.213
was the only exit that I connected to more than once, but that one only came up twice (and not in a row either) Since all of the other connections were all different, I have to assume that this server is just -= coincidentally=- getting alot of traffic from tor.