Re: Abuse resistant anonymous publishing - Proposed solution to the Wikipedia issue.

Marc,

I would too, but I wouldn't want to put anybody else into that position. If you look at my web site you will see that my neck is on the block if the fascists ever unmask, anyway; http:// www.WhiteRoseSociety.org/

But the idea I propose of reactive moderation by a volunteer team committed to Tor getting alerts for all Tor-cloud postings to Wiki would not put anybody in the position of having to affirmatively approve anything, and I am much more willing to suggest that others volunteer to do that.

-Ben