[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: TOR Park Exit Node Question
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: TOR Park Exit Node Question
- From: Arrakis Tor <arrakistor@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:28:45 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:28:57 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=ad0+UqY7N7cpMg+voCLKHTHIN+NhKt4XmCxGliE3qiPmt/PNSH0e5C6Z8H+In458qB3jdzxsWS4JgqGTAnJ8LLZLRurgBKpYEUrG7/ZgtmbtMjuB9BxCMCik9/0leLXdArHg5dzCUUu7o5b1SHoMIMIirLYihO87Qc7IYNtDVFQ=
- In-reply-to: <000d01c5c53b$ff66b2b0$1700a8c0@Office>
- References: <000d01c5c53b$ff66b2b0$1700a8c0@Office>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I find that very hard to believe. I will investigate this in a couple of days.
On 9/29/05, Bob Braunstein <r.h.b@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To restate the observation: When first running TOR Park from an USB device,
> one almost always ends up exiting via a site (or two) in the Neatherlands.
> I haven't looked at the code, but I suspect another reason that this might
> be happening is that the random number generators used to pick the route are
> not initialized as well as we might want them to be.