Re: Attn: Nick or Roger: An offer to enable you to release Widows builds

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 07:16:53AM -0700, anogeorgeo@xxxxxxxxx wrote 2.4K bytes in 29 lines about:
: The past two versions of Tor (v.0.1.1.23 and v.0.1.2.1-alpha) have taken awhile to be built/released for Windows (the latter still is MIA).  I know this is because you guys don't have a Windows box and I think the person who used to do the Windows build isn't doing so anymore?

	The problem is more a lack of VC7/MSDN to build Tor.   I'm
	working towards building the official win32 binaries going
	forward.  I'm hoping to have something together for
	0.1.2.1-alpha by the weekend.  We'll see how it goes.

--
Andrew