Re: CCC dirserver gone

CCC is no authority server and it was not

    http://node2.xenobite.eu/torstat.php

the first five green are authority server

Greets

Marco A. Calamari schrieb:
On Sun, 2006-09-10 at 13:21 +0200, BlueStar88 wrote:

I would say: up and running

I repeat - CCC *dirserver* ....

The router is just fine, and on 9030 it still giving directory
 informations as router, but is no more authoritative
 following serifos stats (dirserver are marked in red)

I would be happy being wrong ....

router chaoscomputerclub 80.237.206.93 9001 0 9030
platform Tor 0.1.1.23 on FreeBSD i386
published 2006-09-09 17:15:12

Marco A. Calamari schrieb:

It' seems to me that CCC dirserver disappeared from
 serifos stats.

Is this connected with the German busting ?

BTW I think that few lines of summary of assested facts & reaction
 of bistong posted here can really be useful, not only for info but
 for the peace of mind of Tor exit node admins too.