Re: Tor-compatible secure email systems

Hi,

> I don't understand. You want a web based mail service that
> stores the data encrypted on their server, but your browser
> decrypts it when viewing? Also, the browser can't use Java
> or Javascript to do this? How would this be possible?

Why not use portable Thunderbird with GPG on an TrueCrypt encrypted USB
stick via Tor using POP3s/IMAPs and TLS/SSL'ed SMTP?

The only problem will be with SMTP, but if your SMTP server uses secure
password authentication, this should be no problem, server could be
unlocked to any IP.

You will only need to run portable Thunderbird in administrator mode
bye, Matej