Re: [Polipo-users] ANNOUNCE: Polipo-1.0.2

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 11:08:50PM +0200, Juliusz.Chroboczek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 2.2K bytes in 71 lines about:

I put together a standard Polipo 1.0.2 universal binary for OSX users.
It's located at http://interloper.org/tmp/polipo/.  The tarball
contains my 'contrib' dir designed to be extracted in the polipo-1.0.2/
dir.  I've personally tested it since the 1.0.2 release and feel it's
ready for general usage.  The config file has comments for those wishing
to use it with Tor.

I've signed it with the same key I use to sign the official Tor
packages.

Juliusz, feel free to link to it from your polipo page.  And yes, I
still used the custom Makefile to make my life easier.

In the future, I hope to have less time between release and dmg
availability.

Feedback and comments welcome.

--
Andrew