Re: Tor at heart of embassy passwords leak; "ToR isn’t the problem, just use it for what it’s made for."

Think on the EFF ./. AT&T/NSA issue,

after google'ing i found a firm in cologne/germany who presents NARUS
products like cool-nice-to-have cars:

"...Diese Lösung analysiert große Datenmengen bei hohen
Übertragungsgeschwindigkeiten bis zu OC192 in Echtzeit und schafft so
mehr Transparenz..."

http://www.modcomp.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=52&Itemid=55

(Translation: "...This solution analyses large data/traffic amounts at
high speed rates up to OC192 in realtime and puts more transparency...")

Transparency...

I really do not know, if it can do MITM stuff and if my ISP has such a
box already...

And what is meant by "...Business Intelligence..." on that page?

Greets

--
BlueStar88 <BlueStar88@xxxxxxxxxxx>