Re: I break the silence: My arrest

Am Sonntag, den 16.09.2007, 08:59 -0500 schrieb Scott Bennett:
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 09:44:21 -0400 "Ringo Kamens" <2600denver@xxxxxxxxx>
> claimed:
>
> >I'm using gmail which doesn't give me an option unless I'm using a pop3 client.
> >Comrade Ringo Kamens
>      Here's a fairly recent posting to the freebsd-ports list from someone
> at a gmail.com account.  I've indented with ']' in this case.

[...]

>      So apparently others with gmail.com accounts manage to post correctly.
> Unless there is something unusual about your individual account, please
> learn to use your email interface and editor(s).  Up until now, it has
> been a pain to follow any thread to which you have posted a followup.

I can follow his posts with ease. Maybe you should change your mail
reader? ;-)
I've understood him like this: He's using the webinterface at gmail,
*not* a POP3/s client and maybe gmail handles it like this.

Btw: And maybe you should place such things more gently by private mail.

Greets

--
BlueStar88 <BlueStar88@xxxxxxxxxxx>