Re: Set up a webproxy to TOR - tor-proxy.net

On Tue, September 25, 2007 10:50, Ricky Fitz wrote:
> Probably a misunderstanding. dns-proxy is a perl-script, which of course
> runs only localy.
To sort things out, when you wrote "I redirect all outgoing traffic to
port 53 to the dns-proxy of Fabian Keil", what do you mean:
a) traffic on port 53 is redirected to port 53 on F. Keil machine
b) traffic on port 53 is redirected to your local dns proxy, the same
referred by F. Keil blog post.

if (a), you're adding another ring to the "trust chain" and it's bad, if
(b) it should be ok.

> And it is the one, which you can download on the site
> you have written above ;-)
sorry, I haven't check the link as it was written in a language I don't
understand :-P
(well, I've should at least click on it as some words here and there are
in english)

--
Marco Bonetti
Slackintosh Linux Project Developer: http://www.slackintosh.org