funneling a wireless net's outbound connections through tor

     I'm trying to set up a free wireless service for those of my neighbors
within range of a little wireless router I have.  To keep things safe for
me and at least somewhat safer for them, I want to route all the outbound
connections from that router through tor using pf under FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE
(i386).  In order to keep such traffic distinguishable from my own local
traffic, I intend to route it to tor on a second loopback interface (lo1).
I've looked at instructions for doing something like this at

	http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TransparentProxy

     dns-proxy-tor apparently uses the MAPADDRESS command via the tor
control port, so it is also necessary to specify a VirtualAddrNetwork in
torrc for dns-proxy-tor's use, so those instructions include an example of
VirtualAddrNetwork.
     However, I had been hoping to use DNSPort in torrc instead of running
dns-proxy-tor.  Am I correct in thinking that I will not neet to specify a
VirtualAddrNetwork?
     A second question for someone who uses or has used pf under FreeBSD
or OpenBSD involves the use of rdr commands to redirect the TCP connections
from the interface connected to the wireless router's "WAN" port.  If the
rdr changes the TCP or UDP packets' destination addresses to lo1's address
(127.0.0.2), how does tor know what the original destination is supposed
to be?  I didn't find anything in the tor documentation or elsewhere to
explain this.
     Thanks in advance!

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG