Re: peculiar server "bandwidth" posted by server "mnl" and possible new type of attack

Kasimir Gabert wrote:

> For the upcoming version of TorStatus, I followed Roger's suggestion
> of calculating the observed bandwidth using the read and write history
> instead of the given observed bandwidth rate.

I'm very happy with the new bw calculation. It reflects reality much
more better than the old one, but for blutmagie it shows about 10% less
than the bw data collected by mrtg, snmp polling the interface mib.

When you decide to upgrade your tns site I'll upgrade my site too, in
order to avoid confusion.

Olaf