RE: Tor 0.2.1.5-alpha is out

When I try to build Tor 0.2.1.5-alpha on Solaris10 I get the following warning and can't build the binaries.:

geoip.c: In function `geoip_get_client_history':
geoip.c:446: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
gmake[3]: *** [geoip.o] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/lib/tor-0.2.1.5-alpha/src/or'
gmake[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/lib/tor-0.2.1.5-alpha/src'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/lib/tor-0.2.1.5-alpha'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2

Any idea what I'm missing?
(I could build and run tor-0.2.0.31 without any issue)

Thanks.
Otto

> Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:52:28 -0400
> From: arma@xxxxxxx
> To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Tor 0.2.1.5-alpha is out
>
> Tor 0.2.1.5-alpha moves us closer to handling IPv6 destinations,
> puts in a lot of the infrastructure for adding authorization to hidden
> services, lays the groundwork for having clients read their load balancing
> information out of the networkstatus consensus rather than the individual
> router descriptors, addresses two potential anonymity issues, and fixes
> a variety of smaller issues.
>
> This development release has a known bug when you configure it to use
> bridge relays; we recommend that bridge users wait for the next release.
>
> https://www.torproject.org/download.html.en
>
> Changes in version 0.2.1.5-alpha - 2008-08-31
> o Major features:
> - Convert many internal address representations to optionally hold
> IPv6 addresses.
> - Generate and accept IPv6 addresses in many protocol elements.
> - Make resolver code handle nameservers located at ipv6 addresses.
> - Begin implementation of proposal 121 ("Client authorization for
> hidden services"): configure hidden services with client
> authorization, publish descriptors for them, and configure
> authorization data for hidden services at clients. The next
> step is to actually access hidden services that perform client
> authorization.
> - More progress toward proposal 141: Network status consensus
> documents and votes now contain bandwidth information for each
> router and a summary of that router's exit policy. Eventually this
> will be used by clients so that they do not have to download every
> known descriptor before building circuits.
>
> o Major bugfixes (on 0.2.0.x and before):
> - When sending CREATED cells back for a given circuit, use a 64-bit
> connection ID to find the right connection, rather than an addr:port
> combination. Now that we can have multiple OR connections between
> the same ORs, it is no longer possible to use addr:port to uniquely
> identify a connection.
> - Relays now reject risky extend cells: if the extend cell includes
> a digest of all zeroes, or asks to extend back to the relay that
> sent the extend cell, tear down the circuit. Ideas suggested
> by rovv.
> - If not enough of our entry guards are available so we add a new
> one, we might use the new one even if it overlapped with the
> current circuit's exit relay (or its family). Anonymity bugfix
> pointed out by rovv.
>
> o Minor bugfixes:
> - Recover 3-7 bytes that were wasted per memory chunk. Fixes bug
> 794; bug spotted by rovv. Bugfix on 0.2.0.1-alpha.
> - When using the TransPort option on OpenBSD, and using the User
> option to change UID and drop privileges, make sure to open /dev/pf
> before dropping privileges. Fixes bug 782. Patch from Christopher
> Davis. Bugfix on 0.1.2.1-alpha.
> [...]

MSN Mobile: Die neuesten Infos aus der Welt der Stars und Sternchen zum Mitnehmen!