I cannot create an aol account through tor an privoxy

I use Tor v0.2.1.19 and Privoxy version 3.0.9 on my Debian Lenny AMD64
system.
I tried to create such account but I have had the next error:

  Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request
/POST /freeaolweb/subflows/FreeMemberRegistration/FreeAolRegistrationAction.do;jsessionid=D1667E7CBC21E1821EC8F31A3AAF4DB3.wrp-m08
<https://new.aol.com/freeaolweb/subflows/FreeMemberRegistration/FreeAolRegistrationAction.do;jsessionid=D1667E7CBC21E1821EC8F31A3AAF4DB3.wrp-m08>/.

Reason: *Error reading from remote server
*

*
*

After that I changed the Tor chains, but I have had such result each time.
Near 2 month ago I created aol accounts without any problems.
What can I do to avoid supposed ban of tor-nodes by the aol team?