Google Chrome Incognito Mode and Tor

(I'm cross-posting to or-dev and or-talk. Please remove one of the Cc's
as appropriate, depending upon the nature of your reply.)

For the past couple months, I've been doing a lot of work reviewing
and summarizing the major issues remaining before we can safely write
a Tor Incognito Mode extension for Google Chrome. I've been using
this ticket group on trac to track my progress:

I've also written a prototype Chrome extension that is functionally
incomplete and unsafe to use, but could use some review by any
Javascript ninjas out there:

The work has also been summarized in this blog post:
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/google-chrome-incognito-mode-tor-and-fingerprinting

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist