Re: BetterPrivacy - necessary?

On 9/29/2010 2:19 PM, Matthew wrote:
I currently use Tor + Polipo + Torbutton + NoScript.

Obviously there are other add-ons for Firefox out there such as BetterPrivacy.

Are any other add-ons necessary or would people suggest I am now fully protected?

Thanks.

There is no such thing as being "Fully protected". Personally, as long as you don't have a three or four-letter agency after you, and are making SURE that all personally-identifiable information you enter is encrypted (under HTTPS or otherwise), I think you should be "protected enough" for most purposes.

~Justin Aplin