Re: [tor-talk] TBB 2.2.32 & Automatic Updates

* Erinn Clark <erinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2011:09:05 15:01 +0100]:
> However, as of Firefox 4, there is a pref called extensions.enabledScopes which
> allows you to define the scope of plugins and limit them to things like "just
> this profile", "just this app", "just this user", etc. In the current TBBs it
> is limited by profile (the most limited and mandatory scope) but it seems to
> behave somewhat unpredictably. It used to be that it did not even show all of
> the plugins, now it shows them but you have to enable them. I should look into
> this to make sure there isn't another pref interfering.
>
> You can read more about this here:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Addons/Add-on_Manager/AddonManager#Installation_scopes
> http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/toolkit/mozapps/extensions/AddonManager.jsm#1238

Okay, I misspoke here. It doesn't actually show all of the system plugins, but
it seems to show some? I would like to hear reports about how a vanilla Firefox
plugin list looks compared to our Firefox on users' systems, because although I
have access to a lot of VMs, none of them are tarted up with plugins right now.

Does it show none, some, or all? Is there any consistency to which ones you see?