Re: [tor-talk] GMail via Thunderbird with&without TorBirdy

HI again,

Problem solved, authentication method for SMTP must be set to Normal.

Thanks anyway,

Hi,

tor user22:

Hi all,

My GMail account configured on Thunderbird,whether TORBirdy is enabled or
not I can't send any message but receiving is ok, SMTP error screen
appears, even ask me to enter my account password.

Please let us know the exact error message and the TorBirdy version you
are using.

Maybe not suitable location to ask here , but is there any trick or I
missed something in configuration?

Not likely, but it depends on the error so let's check that first.

--
Sukhbir