Re: [tor-talk] How to test leaks on OSX?

Firewall log should show various outbound & inbound attempts that
are related to local network interface(s), and when various software
are (trying to go or) going through it (LAN/WiFi interface).

And, also try "Wireshark".  Which can show, for example : if there
is any DNS leaks, when you use Enigmail GPG [en|de]cryption or
GPG-key retrieve, etc via Thunderbird (which is configured to go
through Tor proxy).

http://help.unc.edu/help/how-to-configure-a-firewall-for-mac-os-x-ipfw-for-snow-leopard/

https://www.wireshark.org/download.html

-- Bright Star.

Received from Jerzy Åogiewa, on 2013-08-29 2:00 AM: