Re: [tor-talk] Many more Tor users in the past week?

* Collin Anderson schrieb am 2013-08-30 um 18:36 Uhr:
> worked my way back elsewhere, IRC and Twitter. A few of these prospects
> could be reasonably addressed through the trends of the top fifty
> countries, illustrated here: http://cda.io/r/tor_mystery_2013.png

How is this image different from the Google Docs you sent earlier? I
noticed that the number of users from Syria in the picture is quite
stable and Google Docs shows a 271% increase. Thatswhy I wondered.

Regards,
--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
"Viele Menschen sind zu höflich mit vollem Mund zu sprechen, haben aber