Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy doesn't work with Gmail?

For a real fix we need to be able to identify Tor nodes that exit traffic.
The fact that some nodes exit traffic but aren't marked as exits would
appear to be a design issue with Tor itself. I don't think we can justify a
whole lot of engineering time to building a complicated system to identify
every possible exit - the only obvious alternative is to simply select
every Tor node which would be annoying for people who run relays but not
exits.