Re: [tor-talk] Should Whonix ship Tor 0.2.3 or 0.2.4?

adrelanos:
> I could temporarily add experimental-jessie during the build process
> and after installing Tor, reset it to jessie. That doesn't seem like a
> good idea, because when experimental-jessie gets a security update,
> chances are bad, that this security update also comes through the
> jessie repository. As long as the Tor version in the jessi repository
> wouldn't be higher than the installed on.

Hopefully, that will happen soon. When tor 0.2.4 will be blessed as
stable, weasel will push it to the stable suites (jessie in your case).

As far as I understood, what is really missing at this point to declare
0.2.4 stable was the release notes. It's more work than one can imagine.
Roger said he already started working on them.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>