Re: [tor-talk] Indirect Tor question

I like that idea. We need processer companies to stop owning their products
and to just let them go after we buy the product. It sucks being locked
into one solution...

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 1:15 PM, The Doctor <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> --

Nathan Suchy
If this email was not intended for you delete it and any copies you have of
it. The email was intended for "FirstName LastName". Information in this
email may be confidential and releasing it may be a violation of US law.