From: Frank Motta
Sent:  16/09/2013, 19:56
To: "tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: [tor-talk] Tor ports (ARM?)

I was considering creating a project based on tor and wanted to know if tor has been tested on an ARM-based system and if so which?

Thanks

===
Frank Motta

Facebook and Google+ are becoming the 2nd largest method of targeting oneself for internet and identity and other personal attack (the first just includes facebook).

Does a twitter worry about being jumped by a puddy tat?

Imagine what you can do. Do what you can imagine.