[tor-talk] Fail to connect to hidden service

Apologies if this is doubled - got a weird error on first attempt.

Hi,

I've setup a key server on Tor.
After installation I manage to connect to it using Lynx on the local
machine (lynx localhost:11371 gets me to the intended page). However
when trying to access it from  the network I get "Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at ADDRESS" when
using the Tor Browser.

The main address (:80) shows the site as expected.

What should I check first to get this working?

Regards,

Martin S