Re: [tor-talk] BBC Horizon: Inside the Dark Web

Hi Virgil,

> I believe in a day in which you don't have to think about the impact on
> others when streaming gigabytes over Tor.

We have implemented that and deployed it yesterday.
For some reason my post on that topic was ignored.

Is mixing the Tor protocol with Bittorrent elements frowned upon?

details: https://github.com/Tribler/tribler/wiki/Anonymous-Downloading-and-Streaming-specifications
code: https://github.com/Tribler/tribler/blob/v6.3.0/Tribler/community/tunnel/community.py#L271
press: http://torrentfreak.com/tribler-makes-bittorrent-client-anonymous-built-tor-network-140902/
about us: http://tribler.org/about.html