Re: [tor-talk] Who do I ask about purchasing additional Tor t-shirts (~5-10)?

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Virgil Griffith <i@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The Tor Store hasn't been updated with the new design.
>
> www.printfection.com/torprojectstore
>
> If the onion-circuit-board shirts were available from there, I would buy
> them.

Yes - I realize this, Printfection moved from a print on-demand system
(which everything in the Tor store currently is) to an silk screening and
inventory - it's in transition and I keep asking them to add it.

Still, it's not a good idea to have the root design sold by anyone other
than The Tor Project.

> -V
> --

*Kelley Misata*