Re: [tor-talk] How FBI Pinpointed Silk Road's Server

I've seen plenty of error messages before that leak internal ip addresses,
so still possible. I'd like to know the exact fields they used, and
characters. Tired of things being dumbed down enough for lawyers to
understand. What captcha software did they use?

Adrian