Re: [tor-talk] Merging all languages (locales) into one Tor Browser package?

Georg Koppen:
> So, in short: I am quite concerned about the usability issues (and I
> probably missed a bunch) that would follow from having all locales in
> one bundle.

Would it be over the top to do both? Build packages with only one
locale, and one package with all locales?

The latter could be used by Tails or support more users in a sneakernet
distribution scenario.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>